The roll for the holiday table is always beautiful and appetizing: the base and the filling are in perfect harmony with each other in taste and color. You can collect a bright snack from many ingredients: meat, vegetables, pita, cheese, greens.
Strictly follow the recipe is optional: if the products are combined with each other, then one of them will surely turn out to be a tasty roll. The article contains the most successful recipes for holiday rolls with photos.
Looking at the photo of this festive roll, it is difficult to resist and not to choose it as the main treat: you would like to please the loved ones with the most delicious, and this meat snack meets all the requirements.
- Ingredients: 0.5 kg of turkey breast, 300 g of champignons, 100 g of butter, 2 sweet Bulgarian peppers, vegetable oil for frying, salt, pepper, half a glass of water.
- Poultry meat is considered dry, but in combination with the filling this property is almost negligible. Rinse and dry the fillets.
- Cut into thin layers along. To keep the meat from torn, the knife must be well sharpened.
- Beat off the turkey, grate with salt and spices and leave to marinate.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin plastics, fry in a dry frying pan, then with vegetable oil.
- Peppers are also thinly sliced and sent to the semi-cooked mushrooms. Stuffing stew 5-10 minutes to soft.
- Put a small portion of the filling on the fillet and roll it so that nothing falls out. Seal the finished rolls with thread.
- Rolls are fried in butter until golden brown. When the meat grabs, pour in some water and cover it with a lid to extinguish.
- After 10 minutes you can lay out a snack on a plate. After cooling, cut the thread. The rolls themselves can also be cut into rings.
For lovers of crispy crust, tender chicken and fragrant fresh greens.
Crispy Chicken Roll Recipe:
- It will take: chicken fillet - 2 pcs., 100 g of hard cheese, 100 g of flour, 100 g of vegetable oil, a bunch of favorite greens, 2 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper.
- Chicken fillet cut lengthwise into thin plastics. About 3-4 servings come out from one piece.
- Lightly discard the sliced fillet.
- Chop garlic in a garlic press or grated. Grate them chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut greens, grate grated cheese - this is stuffing.
- Lay on the sharp edge of the fillet approximately 1 tbsp. l cheese and greens.
- Fold the roll, slightly tucking in the long edges so that the filling does not fall out. Additionally, you can seal rolls with toothpicks.
- Roll meat in flour.
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the rolls until crisp, golden brown.
- When serving, a toothpick can be removed.
- Chicken rolls are very nourishing, strong and pretty. Thin meat is well and quickly roasted, the cheese inside is melted. From the heat treatment, the smell of garlic and greens is revealed more strongly.
Meatloaf in the oven
Meat stewed in broth is not as high in calories and is cooked somewhat easier than fried. Beef meat will be taken as a basis, eggs, vegetables, greens and fragrant spices will be used as fillings.
How to cook:
- It will take: 1 kg of veal tenderloin, 3 eggs, carrots, 2 onions, a pair of garlic cloves, a bunch of spinach, meat (vegetable) broth - 350 ml, 1 tsp. thyme or any other spice.
- Rinse and dry the meat. Cut into thin layers.
- Lightly beat the veal with a hammer, rub it with salt, spices and put in piles.
- Boil carrots until soft. To root cooked faster, it can be cut into 3-4 pieces.
- Hard boiled eggs.
- Cut onion into half rings, eggs into quarters, carrots into cubes.
- Put the spinach, vegetables and eggs in small portions in small order in slices of fillet.
- Twist into a tight roll so that the filling does not fall out. Secure with threads or toothpicks.
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Prepare a deep baking sheet, put the rolls there and pour the broth. Stew for an hour.
Options for rolls for the pita table from
Festive pita bread roll is a simple and elegant snack solution. Armenian bread is combined with any filling, keeps it well and does not soak it. The most interesting is the appetizer in two layers with two or three fillings. Pita dries quickly, so it must be removed from the packaging immediately before assembling snacks. To keep the dough soft, it is smeared with mayonnaise or ketchup.
Option roll with sausage, cheese and vegetables:
- It will take: two thin Armenian lavash, 2-3 tomatoes, 1 sweet pepper, green onion - bunch, cucumber, 100 g of hard cheese, 200 g of sausage, mayonnaise and tomato sauce (it can be spicy) to lubricate the pita, spices to taste.
- Pour the boiling water over the tomatoes so that the skin can easily move away.
- Peel the cucumber if it is thick and rough. If the fruit is young, then it is better to leave a bright green peel - it will add color to the roll. Pulp grate or coarsely chop into small pieces.
- Chop peppers and green onions finely.
- Sausage is crushed into small cubes.
- Cheese - on a fine or coarse grater, as you like.
- One pita to smear with mayonnaise. The second - mayonnaise with the addition of a small drop of hot sauce. You can replace it with a sweet tomato ketchup.
- Sausage and cheese are laid on a sheet with spicy sauce. It is necessary to retreat a little from the edge of the dough so that the filling will not fall out when folded.
- Place the finely chopped vegetables and green onions on the pita with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with all seasonings. Enriches the taste of the filling with dried garlic and ground black pepper.
- Fold the roll with sausage and cheese. It is necessary to try to fold very tightly, as this is the inner layer.
- Place the first roll on the edge of the second pita bread with filling. Keep folding.
- As a result, the roll with sausage was inside the roll with vegetables. This appetizer looks very bright, and it is eaten first.
- In order for pita bread to be slightly saturated with mayonnaise and vegetable juice, it is placed in the refrigerator. Frozen it will be easier to cut it into portions.
Variety of meat snacks fish rolls of pita with salmon
- Products: Armenian lavash - 2 pcs., 200 g of salmon slightly salted (it can be replaced with another red fish), 200 g of soft cream cheese like mascarpone or philadelphia (melted will not work), some lemon juice for fish, spices and greens.
- Cut the fish into thin slices. Than they are thinner, the filling will be more integral and stronger roll.
- Lubricate the pita bread with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Put the fish pieces on the cheese with small intervals. Sprinkle fish with lemon juice in order to reveal its flavor.
- Sprinkle with herbs and spices on top. Many seasonings do not need to block the taste of fish and cheese.
- Fold the pita bread into a tight roll, wrap with cling film. Remove for 30 minutes in the refrigerator to soak the dough.
- For serving, the roll is cut into portions 2-3 cm thick.
Crab sticks, corn, olives, all kinds of sausages and meats, pickles, melted cheese, Korean carrots are also used for recipes for festive rolls, all that is in the refrigerator and how fantasy tells you. The essence of the roll is bright, appetizing pieces for a snack that will awaken your appetite and give you a festive mood.