Funchoza with meat - general principles of cooking
Funchoza is considered the ancestor of the world's favorite pasta. Perhaps it was Mark Polo who brought this product home from his travels, and the chefs, through culinary manipulations, created pasta familiar to us.
The original funchoza is made from starch legumes, sweet potatoes and potatoes, and therefore has a transparent appearance and is called “glass”. We also use the funchozy rice noodles made from rice flour, but this is not quite an original product of Chinese and Japanese cuisine.
How to cook funchose? In pure form, boiled noodles are almost never served. Most often, it is seasoned with soy-based sauces, as well as added vegetables, pieces of meat and seafood. It turns out great nourishing dishes with savory taste and bright aroma.
Funchoza with meat - preparation of food and dishes
Most often in the East, funchoza is consumed not in hot form, like pasta, but in the cold, as part of salads. Funchoza is quickly saturated with fragrant juices, and therefore it turns out to be a delicious hearty dish, which only gets better with time. Feel free to cook double and triple portions, as if you do not cope with the dish today, tomorrow it will taste better and will be eaten by your home in the blink of an eye.
What you need to prepare before cooking funchozy with meat? First of all, these are the ingredients of the sauce - honey, sugar, lemon juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce. This sauce can be simply added to the boiled noodles, and you can marinate meat and vegetables in it.
What meat is best for cooking? It is best to take non-fatty varieties of pork and beef, great chicken fillet, fish meat. You can also use lightly roasted minced meat, sausage slices and ham.
Be sure to use vegetables. In Korean and Japanese cuisine they are thinly sliced and marinated in soy sauce. It can be carrot, radish, cucumber, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, pepper.
How to cook noodles? Strictly follow the instructions on the package, as funchoza comes from different varieties of starch, which directly affects the time of its preparation. If you plan to fry after boiling funchoza in a frying pan, then it is better not to boil it. Reduce the cooking time by half, otherwise the noodles will melt and become like porridge. Funchozy meat recipes:
Recipe 1: Funchoza with meat (salad)
Korean appetizers and salads are famous not only for their savory, unusual taste, but also for the fact that they can “wait” for guests for a long time. How much? It is not about two or three hours before the arrival of guests, but about two or three days. Such a salad during the waiting time will reveal its taste, it will become incredibly rich and fragrant. Feel free to cook a large portion, and do not be afraid that you will not be able to eat it right away. Cooking time (including meat marinade) is four hours. You need to eat no sooner than three hours after the dish is cooked.
- Noodles - 240 grams
- Soy Sauce - 5 tablespoons
- Honey (liquid) - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander (dried, in powder) - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Low-fat pork (thigh, carbonate) - 200 grams
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- Marinate the meat. To do this, you need to wash it and pour the sauce as a whole. Mix three spoons of soy sauce, 100 ml of water, honey and coriander. The meat should be in the marinade for at least 4 hours.
- Vegetables rub on a Korean grater length straw. Grate the cucumber so that the bones do not fall into the salad, only the upper, hard part of the vegetable. Pour the vegetables with soy sauce, sprinkle with sugar. Leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Boil the funchose. For this recipe, it is best to use glass starch noodles, with which the salad looks more appetizing and tastes better. Rinse noodles and cut into two or three parts.
- Cut the marinated meat into slices and fry in a pan for 12 minutes. At the eighth minute, fill it with the remains of marinade. The meat after frying must be cooled.
- Mix vegetables (with marinade), funcho and meat. Salad before use should be infused.
Recipe 2: Funchoza with Meat (Chicken Salad)
A chicken in honey sauce goes well with a neutral taste funchoza. Salad is good because it can be eaten cold two or three days after preparation. Store in a refrigerator in a closed container. Ingredients Required:
- Chicken fillet - 240 grams
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece
- Lemon juice
- Sesame Seed
- Boil the funchose, rinse and chop.
- Pepper cut into thin strips and fry in butter for one minute.
- Wash the hen and cut into thin strips. Put it to fry in butter, pour a mixture of sugar and sauce. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. The chicken should cool down after frying.
- Combine vermicelli, chilled chicken and pepper. Sprinkle with lemon juice and let the salad stand for at least two hours.
Recipe 3: Funchoza with meat (with boiled beef)
Funchoza goes well with any kind of meat, so you don’t have to follow the recipe: you can change ingredients depending on the products you have. For this recipe you need beef. Salad will turn out gentle and easy.
- Noodles - 200 grams
- Beef (tenderloin) - 230 grams
- Peas, canned - 100 grams
- Tomato - 1 piece
- Soy Sauce - 4 tablespoons
- Brown sugar - 1 tsp.
- Meat put otvarivatsya for 40 minutes. To make it more fragrant, put bay leaf in a saucepan, pepper.
- Boil the funchose, then rinse and chop it.
- Drain the peas from the peas. Cut the tomato into slices.
- Make a marinade for the dish - combine sugar, soy sauce, add oregano.
- Beef cut into thin slices. Combine meat, vermicelli, peas, tomato and season with sauce. The dish can be served both warm and cold.
Recipe 4: Funkhoza with meat and eggplant
Funchoza perfectly combines not only with whole pieces of meat, but also with minced meat. If you have some minced meat from any kind of meat, you can fry it and add it to boiled vermicelli. This dish is best enjoyed in the form of heat. Ingredients Required:
- Noodles - 300 grams
- Eggplant - 1 piece
- Stuffing - 230 grams
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Soy sauce - 4 tablespoons
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Cut the tomato into small cubes.
- Remove the peel from the eggplant and cut into small cubes. Heat the pan and place the roast vegetable for 10 minutes. Then add the mince, fry, stirring with a spatula. When the meat is golden, add soy sauce and chopped tomato.
- Boil the noodles for four minutes, then drain and place the noodles in the pan. Cover and simmer for 7 minutes on low heat.
Recipe 5: Funkhoza with Meat (with Ham)
If you have a bit of ham, and on the shelf is waiting for its hour of funchoz, then this is a reason to please your loved ones with a tasty and satisfying second course.
- Noodles - 230 grams
- Ham - 130 grams
- Soft cheese (feta or philadelphia) - 120 grams
- Soy Sauce - 4 tablespoons
- Black Sesame
- Cut ham and cheese into small cubes.
- Boil the noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, rinse under cold water.
- Put slices of ham and noodles on a hot skillet, medium heat, sprinkle with soy sauce and fry for 7 minutes. One minute until cooked, add cheese to the pan and close with a lid.
- The finished dish is best served hot, sprinkled with sesame seed.
Funkhoza with meat - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
Funchoza - not ordinary noodles, which can be taken from the store shelf without looking. “Proper” funchoza in its raw form should have a grayish tint, be very fragile and brittle, and also have a pleasant nutty smell. If the noodles do not have these characteristics, then the product is spoiled - either expired or moisture got into the bag. Funchoza must be properly stored. The ideal would be a dry kitchen cabinet or shelf in the pantry. The product is very sensitive to moisture, immediately absorbs it, the noodles soften, lose their brittleness and the tasty dish cannot be made from it anymore.
If you are a vegetarian, you can make funchoza with soy meat. Soy is incredibly popular in the East. Soy sauce is added to almost all dishes, even desserts, and they also enjoy soy cheese and soy meat.
Can I make a dessert from funchozy? Why not? Boil noodles. In a skillet, make a caramel sauce, dissolving half a cup of brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of water. Cut apples and bananas, place them in syrup for 4 minutes. Stir funchoza with caramelized fruit, sprinkle with pine nuts and candied fruit on top, serve in bowls.
To make funchoza with meat tastier, use unusual vegetable oil for dressing - sesame, corn or pumpkin.
Funchoza with meat can be prepared in the form of soup. Boil pieces of chicken or beef, add chopped potatoes and carrots, browned onions, spices, cook for 15 minutes. Add a raw egg to the broth, two spoons of soy sauce, stir, put the funchoza, make less fire. After 4 minutes, turn off the heat, add chopped greens.