It has long been known about the beneficial properties of cheese. It is a valuable source of beneficial amino acids, minerals and vitamins for the human body. By consuming 200 grams of cheese per day, we supply our body with the daily amount of necessary calcium and half the daily value of animal fats. Since cheese is very well absorbed, the nutrients it contains are fully involved in the construction of new tissues, and are not deposited in extra pounds. However, in its nutritional value, cheese is superior to beef.
Cheese is both a delicacy product, and a nutritious component of the daily menu, and an excellent ingredient in various hot and cold dishes, appetizers and salads. Cheese salad is a very simple but very tasty dish, which is made from various types of cheese with the addition of other products - mushrooms, meat, spinach, celery, corn, grapes, nuts and even tropical fruits. Cheese salad is usually seasoned with mayonnaise or sour cream.
Salads with cheese - food preparation
The main component of any cheese salad, cheese, before adding to the dish is cut into small cubes or grated.
Vegetables or other components of the salad are ground according to his recipe, usually also cut into small cubes.
Very often there is chicken in salads from cheese. In order to achieve the best taste of cheese salad with chicken, it is better not to boil the meat, but bake it in foil. Then, after separating the meat from the bones, it should be cut into small cubes.
Salads with cheese - the best recipes
Recipe 1: Salad with Cheese and Ham
Easy to prepare and at the same time very tasty salad. To make it more satisfying, you need to put more cheese in it; to make it easier and less high-calorie, preference should be given to vegetables (cucumbers and bell peppers). In any case, it will turn out tasty and beautiful, especially if after cooking it is decorated with olives and greens.
2 bell peppers;
300 gr. cheese;
300 gr. ham;
a small bunch of dill;
to taste salt and pepper.
1. Boil eggs, clean and cut into small cubes.
2. Cheese and ham also cut into cubes. 3. Cut cucumbers and peppers into thin straws, chop greens.
4. We put all the ingredients in a bowl, then, salt and pepper and season with mayonnaise, mix and decorate.
Recipe 2: Salad with Chicken and Cheese
This salad is interesting because, experimenting with its components, you can get completely different dishes. If we add more chicken, a very satisfying dish will come out; cheese - more piquant; eggs - it will turn out more gentle. Pickled onions will add to it the necessary sharpness, but you should not add greens, as it will not be combined with the general taste.
200 gr. hard cheese;
300 gr. boiled chicken meat;
1 tbsp. l vinegar;
to taste pepper, salt.
1. Boil hard-boiled eggs and peel them, cut them into very small cubes or grate them.
2. Cut the meat into small pieces, rub the cheese on a coarse grater, or cut into small cubes.
3. Onion cut into half rings, put in a bowl and, sprinkle with sugar, mix it well to make juice, then pour vinegar mixed with 1 tbsp. l water so that the onions don't turn out too sour. Marinate onions for about half an hour.
4. Mix the meat with eggs, cheese and onions, salt and season with mayonnaise.
Recipe 3: Salad with Tomatoes and Cheese
Salad with cheese and tomatoes - nourishing due to cheese and eggs, and at the same time, the presence of tomatoes gives it a light and very appetizing look, and shrimps - a certain piquancy, due to the unusual combination of ingredients.
300 gr. shrimp;
70 gr. cheese;
to taste the salt.
100 gr. mayonnaise;
1 tbsp. l ketchup;
2 cloves of garlic
1. To make the sauce, mix mayonnaise with ketchup and garlic minced through garlic press.
2. Boil the shrimp in salted water, clean and chop (this applies to large shrimps, small ones leave as is).
3. Cook hard-boiled and peeled eggs, cut them into small cubes.
4. Dice tomatoes and cheese (if we have cherry tomatoes, then cut them into four pieces).
5. Putting together all the ingredients of the salad, refuel them with the prepared sauce and mix well.
Recipe 4: Salad with mushrooms and cheese
The combination of cheese and mushrooms makes this salad very interesting. Moreover, we independently pickle mushrooms for him with spices in lemon juice. Additionally, the salad is not filled with anything, mushroom marinade completely replaces mayonnaise. Ingredients:
250 gr. champignons;
150 gr. cheese;
a quarter of a lemon;
8 quail eggs;
1 bunch of lettuce;
to taste the salt.
1. Fresh mushrooms carefully wash and cut, dividing them into 4 pieces.
2. Do not heat-treat the mushrooms, but pick them in lemon juice, seasoned with salt, pepper and add vegetable oil. To get a richer taste, you can use a mixture of peppers.
3. Grate the grated cheese, clean the boiled quail eggs and cut them in half, cut the salad into strips.
4. Mix all the components of the salad, except the eggs, which we lay out on top of the salad.
Recipe 5: Salad with pineapple and cheese
Salad with pineapple and cheese has a very fresh taste, it will certainly appeal to lovers of savory dishes. It is very quick and easy to prepare even for those who are just learning the culinary arts.
300 gr. canned pineapples;
300 gr. hard cheese;
2 cloves of garlic;
pr taste of salt, mayonnaise and parsley.
1. Rub the cheese on a grater, pineapples, letting the juice flow, chop the garlic, chop the garlic with the help of a garlic dish.
2. Mixing cheese and pineapples, add chopped garlic and mayonnaise. Then, all carefully mixed, decorate with leaves of fresh parsley.
Salads with cheese - useful tips from experienced chefs
When cooking salads with cheese, be careful with the salt, as the cheese itself is usually quite salty.
If you want the cheese salad to be more airy, then do not rub it on the grater, but cut it with a special knife.
If you bought cheese for salad in advance, then for a good quality dish it is important to ensure proper storage of cheese, which also has its own subtleties. It is best to place the cheese on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. The most optimal for the storage of cheese is considered to be a temperature of 5 ° C-8 ° C.
Keep the cheese to be wrapped so that it does not absorb foreign odors and does not dry out in conditions of low humidity of the refrigerator.