To make the meat not only fragrant and tasty, but juicy and soft, it must be cooked with cream. This ingredient gives the dish softness and piquancy. In addition, the cream contains such nutrients that the body needs daily.
And if you cook the meat with a creamy sauce, then it gets a completely unique taste. With this additive, all types of meat are combined. The basis for the sauce is medium-fat cream.
Properly cooked, it has a light texture, turns out to be airy and has a delicate creamy taste.
Meat in cream - the general principles of cooking
• Frozen meat must be defrosted before cooking.
• In order for the meat to better absorb the cream before cooking, it must be dried.
• To make a creamy sauce, fry the flour in a dry frying pan.
• To make a dressing, choose a cream with at least 20% fat.
• To make the sauce sharp, add Dijon mustard and fresh thyme to the dish.
• Side dishes to suit anyone.
Beef in a creamy sauce with canned green peas
• 4 pieces of beef tenderloin;
• 4 medium potatoes;
• 230 ml of cream with fat content of 35%;
• olive oil;
• 4 tbsp. l green canned peas;
• 6 pcs. cherry tomatoes;
• half a lemon.
1. Warm up the oven to 220 degrees.
2. Wash the potatoes and cut them into slices. Rinse the cherry tomatoes and place the potatoes together with the slices in the bowl. Sprinkle with oil and salt. Stir the ingredients and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes.
3. Rinse the cut and dry. Cut the meat into portions. Place the pan on high heat and pour in a couple of tablespoons of oil. Fry the pieces of beef alternately on both sides until cooked. Fry the meat in a plate and cover with foil.
4. After all the meat pieces are ready, turn down the heat and pour the oil into the pan. Then add the green peas, salt and cream. Cook, stirring, for four minutes. Then squeeze lemon juice into the mixture and add the pepper. Mix ingredients and place the meat in the pan. Simmer for eight minutes. 5. Serve the meat by watering it with sauce, and laying a number of potatoes with tomatoes.
Chicken Meat in Cream
• 530 g chicken fillet;
• 280 ml of liquid cream;
• seasonings for chicken;
• purified water;
• a mixture of Provencal herbs.
1. Turn on the oven to warm up 180 or 200 degrees.
2. Wash the chicken fillet under running water and place on a chopping board. Remove the film and cartilage with a sharp knife. Slice the chicken meat into pieces two centimeters thick and repel.
3. Transfer the broken pieces into a bowl, pour them with liquid cream, sprinkle with salt, add seasonings for chicken, pepper and a mixture of dried Provencal herbs.
4. Mix everything gently with your hands and set aside the chicken to marinate for 35 minutes.
5. After the elapsed time, place the chicken and the marinade in the baking dish. There, add two glasses of water and send to the oven for 45 minutes.
6. Arrange the ready dish in plates and serve hot.
7. Baked or boiled vegetables are well combined with chicken in cream.
Turkey meat in cream sauce
• 670 g turkey thigh fillet;
• 320 g of any mushrooms;
• 160 ml of broth (chicken);
• 280 ml of kefir;
• 170 ml of cream;
• 1 bow;
• 90 ml of sunflower oil;
• 2 tooth. garlic.
1. Wash the turkey thigh fillet and cut into medium pieces.
2. Place the turkey in a bowl and add half of the onion rings to it. Pour all kefir and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Finely chop the rest of the onions, and send them to fry in a frying pan heated with butter.
4. Cut the champignons into large pieces, and peel and chop the garlic.
5. Send the mushrooms and garlic to the onions and fry them all together for another seven minutes.
6. Pour the sunflower oil into another frying pan and heat up. Place the marinated turkey with the marinade. Fry meat over high heat for five minutes.
7. Add onions and mushrooms to the turkey. Pour all the broth and, adding pepper and salt, bring to a boil. 8. Cover the dish with the lid and simmer for 20 minutes until the turkey is soft. At the very end, add cream to the frying pan and fry for 5 minutes.
9. Serve the turkey in cream, along with boiled rice or mashed potatoes, garnished with chopped greens.
Chicken meat with mushrooms in cream
• 290 g chicken fillet;
• 7 large champignons;
• a spoon of wheat flour;
• vegetable oil;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 25 g butter;
• 240 ml of cream.
1. Wash the chicken and wipe it with a paper towel.
2. Cut the fillet into small pieces.
3. In mushrooms, cut off the roots and browning. Put them in a colander, rinse and allow all the water to drain.
4. Slice the champignons and chop the onion. Chop garlic cloves finely. Cut the greens into small pieces.
5. In a frying pan with heated vegetable oil, lower the onion and fry for three minutes.
6. Add the chicken to the onion and fry until golden brown.
7. Dump the mushrooms there and cook for another three minutes.
8. Add salt, cream, pepper and flour to the fried ingredients. Mix everything, add greens and cook another toe minutes. Then put the butter in the dish and let it brew for 6 minutes.
9. Serve the chicken with mushrooms in a creamy sauce immediately after cooking.
10. The dish goes well with pasta and buckwheat porridge.
Pork in cream sauce
• 420 g pork tenderloin;
• five cloves of garlic;
• 90 ml of dry wine;
• 55 g butter;
• 70 ml of olive oil;
• 400 ml of cream.
1. Rinse the pork tenderloin under running water from dirt. Put the meat on the board and cut into 1.5 cm thick layers.
2. Beat each layer with a special hammer and coat with pepper and salt.
3. Heat the oil and fry the pieces of pork on it to a slightly golden crust.
4. Put the pieces in a baking dish and fill them with dry wine. Tighten the container with aluminum foil and send the meat to the oven for half an hour at 200 degrees. 5. While the meat is being cooked, peel the garlic and onions. Rinse them and shred them.
6. Place a deep saucepan on the stove and dip the butter in it. As soon as the fat warms up, lower the garlic and onion to it and simmer for five minutes.
7. Next, cover the vegetables with cream and bring them to a boil.
8. Remove the finished pork from the oven and remove the foil. Transfer all the contents from the baking dish to the saucepan with the cream and boil for 4 minutes.
9. Again, put everything in the form and send to the oven for 25 minutes. Foil this time do not need to cover.
10. Serve the meat in cream portionwise with the stewed vegetables.
Calf meat in cream
• 390 g veal;
• 1 tsp. sugar sand;
• 6 pcs. prunes;
• spoon of sour cream;
• 100 ml of dry red wine;
• vegetable oil;
1. Rinse the calf meat and cut it across the grain.
2. Beat the pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Fry each piece in the pan alternately until cooked.
4. Scald prunes with boiling water.
5. In the remaining oil after frying, pour in wine, lemon juice, add cloves, sugar and prunes. Boil for 5-7 minutes.
6. Then add cream and salt to the pan. Cook the sauce to a creamy state.
7. Lay veal and sauce.
8. As a side dish you can use fried potatoes.
Beef in a creamy sauce with spices
• slightly more than a kilogram of beef;
• 10 heads of small onions;
• two carrots;
• 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
• a glass of thick cream;
• two bouillon cubes;
• spoon of Dijon mustard;
• half spoon ground cinnamon.
1. Rinse the beef and place in a pressure cooker. Add chopped onions, diced carrots, cubes and hot water. Cook until cooked meat.
2. Put sugar, mustard, cloves, cinnamon and cream in a frying pan. Pour the whole half cup of broth, salt and boil for 15 minutes.
3. Cut the finished beef into flat slices against the fiber and lay on the plates. 4. Pour the cooked sauce over each piece of beef.
5. In each plate, place the vegetables, pulled out of the broth, and sprinkle all the greens.
Chicken in cream with cheese
• kilogram of fresh chicken fillet;
• 130 g of hard cheese;
• 260 ml of heavy cream;
• three branches of thyme;
• spoon a little Dijon mustard;
• garlic (three cloves);
• refined vegetable oil.
1. Rinse the fillet and, towel dry, put it on the board. Remove all excess meat.
2. Divide each breast in half lengthwise and rub the pieces with salt and pepper. Leave the meat for a while.
3. To quickly remove the husks from garlic, it must be pressed down on the board with a knife. Rinse the peeled garlic and pass through the garlic press in a saucer.
4. Put the thyme branches on a cutting board and chop.
5. Rub cheese into a clean plate with a fine grater.
6. Take a bowl and pour in the cream, add Dijon mustard, salt, garlic, pepper and thyme. Using a clean spoon, mix everything thoroughly.
7. Add butter to the pan and heat it. Then alternately fry the chicken fillet on it until half cooked.
8. Put the finished fillet in a baking dish.
9. Fill the chicken with creamy dressing and sprinkle with grated cheese.
10. In a preheated 180 degree, place a container of meat. Cook for 25 minutes.
11. The chicken should turn out juicy and with a golden hue.
12. Serve the dish, spreading the chicken pieces on a plate with baked potatoes.
13. For beauty, decorate the fillet with cheese sauce.
Spicy Chicken Meat in Cream Sauce
• eight chicken legs;
• two spoons of Georgian adjika;
• 175 ml of cream;
• two bows;
• two glasses of chicken broth;
• 40 g butter;
• vegetable oil;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• a spoon of flour.
1. Wash the feet and dry them with napkins.
2. Salt the meat, smear Georgian adzhika and pepper. Leave the chicken to marinate in a sharp dressing for half an hour. 3. Heat the vegetable and butter in the pan.
4. Cut the onion into large pieces and fry it until slightly golden. Then remove the whole onion from the pan and discard it.
5. In a clean pan fry the flour to a brownish hue.
6. Pour the broth into the pan. If there is no broth, then you can simply dissolve the chicken cube in water. Add cream, salt, garlic and pepper to broth. Bring the mixed mass to a boil, then add the fried flour. Stir all to a smooth consistency.
7. Put the legs in the form, and pour the prepared cream mixture.
8. Cook the legs in the cream for half an hour. At the same time turn on the oven 180 degrees.
9. Let the prepared dish brew a little.
10. Serve the legs together with mashed potatoes and flat cakes. The latter can be dipped in the sauce, which will remain from the legs.
Meat in a creamy sauce - tricks and useful tips
• If desired, add any vegetables to the cream sauce.
• If you beat off the meat before cooking, the dish will be even more tender.
• Add garlic to enhance flavor.
• If you bake the meat with cream, then four minutes before the readiness of the dish you can sprinkle with cheese.
• To spice up the dish, add thyme sprigs to the cream sauce.