Beshbarmak in translation means “five fingers” because earlier this dish was eaten with hands, without using cutlery.
Beshbarmak is just boiled meat and specially prepared noodles. The special taste and appearance give this dish the peculiarities and subtleties of cooking and serving.
Beshbarmak pork - general principles of cooking
The main thing is that the meat was fresh. It is thoroughly washed, laid out in a large pot of water and boiled for about 3 hours, it should be very soft. In the process of cooking meat in the broth put in the recipe of vegetables, herbs, spices and roots. The finished meat is cooled and disassembled into pieces by hand. The broth itself is filtered, simultaneously discarding all used vegetables and roots.
Dough for special noodles in the form of thin rhombuses are made from flour, eggs and salt. The finished, slightly dried noodles are dipped in lightly salted boiling water, boiled, stirring for 2 minutes, then thrown back into a colander.
Another important component of the dish is properly cooked onions: onions are peeled, cut into half rings and spread into a deep container. Pour boiling strained broth into a bowl with onions so that it covers the onion completely, leave for 10 minutes. During this time, the onions are steamed and saturated with the taste of broth.
Things to do: feed. At the bottom of a large dish lay out noodles, put meat on top. Broth with chopped herbs and scalded onions are served in small bowls. Either meat, noodles and onions are laid out in a plate, and the broth is poured into a glass.
At first glance, this dish is really very simple to prepare. The main thing is the desire, time and inspiration for its preparation.
1. Beshbarmak pork with puff pastry
• 500 grams of pork;
• 100 grams of unleavened puff pastry;
• a pair of bay leaves;
• 5 black peppercorns;
• 2 cloves;
• a bunch of fresh herbs (green onions and dill);
• three tablespoons of vegetable oil; • ground black pepper to taste.
1. Pork is thoroughly washed and boiled.
2. After the water in the pan boils, remove the foam from it. Then add bay leaf, cloves, allspice and salt. Meat is cooked to the finished state for 1.5-2 hours. After that, boiled pork is taken out, removed from the stone and cut.
3. Ready broth strain off. Some beef broth is left to make a sauce with onion.
4. Roll out a thin layer of puff pastry. It is boiled in meat strained broth.
5. Onions cut into thin rings and fry it in a small amount of vegetable oil. After it gets golden color, it is allowed to pour in meat broth. Add black ground pepper and stew for about 10 minutes.
6. On a plate, gently spread the sliced cooked dough, then the meat and onion sauce. Sprinkle with finely chopped greens on top.
2. Beshbarmak from pork and chicken
• 0.5 pieces of chicken;
• 500 grams of pork;
• packaging of finished noodles;
• 2 onions;
• one carrot;
• bunch of greens;
• garlic clove;
• to taste: salt, bay leaf, black ground and allspice.
1. For cooking you need to take half the chicken and pork pulp. Meat is put in a saucepan, poured with water and put on the stove. When boiling the foam should be removed.
2. Peel the carrots and onions. Half an hour after boiling water add vegetables to the broth.
3. 30 minutes before the meat is fully cooked add bay leaf, pepper, salt, focusing on taste preferences.
4. Boiled pork with chicken pulled out and cooled.
5. Finely chop the second onion.
6. Meat is poured over boiling broth, adding ground pepper.
7. Boil the noodles, following the instructions on the package.
8. Now you need to pull the noodles and gently lay it on a plate. After that, put pork with chicken, boiled carrots, onion sauce, greens. Near you need to put a bowl of meat broth with chopped garlic, in which you can dip bread.
3. Beshbarmak from pork in the multicooker
• 1.5 kilograms of pork;
• 2.5 - 3 liters of water;
• 2 onions;
• 3 large cloves of garlic;
• fresh greens;
• salt to taste.
1. Cooking in a slow cooker will save time and effort. At the very beginning you need to boil the meat. It is advisable to use fresh meat on the edge and a separate piece of pulp, in which there will be layers of bacon. Thoroughly washed meat is placed in a multicooker bowl, filled with water and turn on the “soup” mode. Two hours are taken for cooking, but salt is added 15 minutes before the end of cooking. If desired, the broth is boiled with the preliminary addition of onions.
2. Now we need to start making dough for noodles. If desired, you can use the purchase of noodles.
3. Boiled pork is taken out of the broth and cooled. Rich broth filter.
4. The cooled meat is carefully separated from the bones and cut into pieces of portion sizes.
5. Onions cut into half rings and fry, adding a little upper, especially fatty broth.
6. Then add pressed garlic clove and a second sliced onion, a few ladle broth, salt, pepper. Five minutes are taken for cooking, and the fire should be medium.
7. In the next step, boil the onions on a plate. The contents of the pan are poured into a clean multicooker bowl.
8. It is recommended to add 1.5 liters of broth and, if necessary, add salt. Cooking will be carried out in the “steam cooking” mode. After boiling again, noodles are added to it, which is boiled for 10 minutes.
9. It remains to make a dish: boiled noodles, meat, boiled onions, fresh greens. Broth is desirable to put next to the plate, because it can be used for dipping bread or watering dishes with regard to personal preferences.
4. Beshbarmak from pork with potatoes
• 1.5 kilograms of meat (pork and beef);
• 5 - 6 potatoes;
• 2.5 cups of flour;
• 2 - 3 eggs;
• a pair of onions;
• 50 grams of fresh greens;
• salt and black pepper.
1. Meat is cut into small pieces, then spread in a saucepan and pour water. It is desirable that the liquid exceeds the meat a couple of centimeters. Water is brought to a boil with the obligatory removal of the resulting foam. Add some salt to the broth. Meat is cooked for 2-3 hours until fully cooked. 2. Flour sifted on the table, making a recess in the central part. Add salt, eggs and a glass of pure water. At this stage, you need to knead a stiff dough of a uniform consistency, rolling it into a ball and wrapping it with a film for further insisting in the refrigerator for half an hour.
3. Potatoes are peeled and cut into large pieces.
4. Meat is pulled out of broth, cooled. Then remove bones from it.
5. In boiling broth add potatoes, salt. Boil need to readiness potatoes.
6. At this time, the dough is rolled into a thin layer, cutting it into pieces.
7. For the time you need to move away from cooking noodles. Boiled potatoes should be laid in a bowl so that it cooled.
8. Into the broth add sliced dough. About 10 minutes are allowed for cooking over medium heat.
9. Onions cut into half rings. Add black pepper. Pepper onions pour infused broth and leave for 10 minutes.
10. Skimmer get boiled dough.
11. It remains the case for small: collecting dishes. The order will be as follows: boiled noodles, pieces of meat, onions, potatoes. Beshbarmak before serving sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
5. Beshbarmak pork with vegetables in a hurry
• 2 medium sized carrots;
• A pair of onions;
• one egg;
• 0.5 cups of boiled water;
• 2.5 cups wheat flour;
• vegetable oil;
• salt and black pepper;
• 2 tablespoons of ketchup or tomato paste.
1. Pork ribs are fried in vegetable oil in a frying pan until golden brown appears.
2. After cooking meat, you can do vegetables. Carrots need to be grated, and onions - cut into half rings. Vegetables are added to the pork ribs, salt and pepper all the ingredients. At this stage, you need to add ketchup or tomato paste. All must be thoroughly mixed, then fry for 5 minutes.
3. The time has come to make noodles. To do this, use the flour, egg, boiled water. The dough should be cool and smooth. Cooked dough is rolled out in a thin layer and cut into small strips. The dough is boiled in salted water for about five minutes, or rather, until ready. Then boiled noodles recline in a colander, allowing water to drain. 4. All ingredients are mixed. Drawing up a traditional beshbarmak is not required.
6. Beshbarmak from pork with greens
• 500 grams of pork;
• no-bar noodles;
• onions - 2 - 3 large heads;
• 5 - 6 cloves of garlic;
• greens: parsley, dill, cilantro, green onions, celery;
• sour cream.
1. Boil the pork until cooked, then cut into pieces of 3-4 centimeters.
2. After that, the meat is fried, adding to it half of garlic, onions, a lot of greens. To do this, it takes about 5 minutes. If desired, all the ingredients can be sprinkled with lemon juice, adding sour notes to the taste.
3. In a broth in which pork was cooked, cook noodles.
4. When all the ingredients are ready, it remains to collect a dish for serving: the noodles are placed on the sides of the plate, in the center - the meat. For dressing use greens, and for decoration - thin onion rings.
5. In the sour cream add the remaining half of garlic, get a delicious sauce to beshbarmak.
Beshbarmak from pork - tricks and tips
• In addition to pork, you can use any other meat, it is also permissible to take two or three kinds of meat in one dish.
• Noodles for dishes can be cooked on their own or use purchased.
• Do not perederzhivat onions in boiling broth - it will become too soft, which does not correspond to this beshbarmak.
• Freshly baked bread and fresh vegetables with greens are served in the dish.